Thursday, July 30, 2009

Women Inventors Are Amazing

I thought I had met all of the talented women in America when I went to Kelly Ripa's casting call, but I was wrong. Now that the word has gotten out about this network of women inventors promoting their product to actually make money I am finding so many fabulous women and ideas coming out of the woodwork. In the next couple of days I will be showcasing some truly creative ideas!

As we all know, inventing is not cheap! You invest so much in getting a patent, making a prototype, working with a manufacturer, building a website that no one may know about and the budget is shot for marketing. Don't even get me started on trying to get a license agreement where there isn't a quantity minimum. This is where womentorz comes into play! You are connected directly to the consumer with nooooooo middle man. No more wasting money on marketing! I will do that for you and provide the traffic your amazing ideas deserve. All transactions will be safe and immediate. It's a simple idea for all women inventors to make money.

BTW - Be sure to check out Jen Cannon's new delicious and entertaining recipe column that will frequently showcase her latest discovery while cooking. It can easily be found on the righthand side of this blog. Enjoy making the wonderful meals she has created.

1 comment:

Amy Sapirstein said...

I just wanted to share a few websites with my fellow female inventors that I found of interest. One of the is called The Daily Grommet http://www.dailygrommet.com/ . You can submit your idea or one you like to them and if they select it, they feature it in one of their daily email blasts. Also, HARO. This stands for Help A Reporter Out. You can sign up for free here: http://www.helpareporter.com/ and you will get three daily emails all of which contain all sorts of queries from reporters looking for people to interview. At times, I have come across some that fit my expertise or situation and have written in. You never know, it can be good exposure for you :) I hope these suggestions are helpful to you all! Keep plugging away on whatever your ventures are, good things WILL come!