Thursday, July 23, 2009

womentorz.com Even Closer to Launching

The launching of my website for women inventors to sell their latest inventions is even closer to launching. I just purchased the domain name womentorz.com yesterday and selected an amazing ecommerce website developer called Blue Sky Projects located in Seattle, WA. Since my background is in design I will be doing most of the graphics for the site, but I'll leave the coding to the experts. I'm hoping that the site will be up and running within two months. All women inventors are welcome to let me know of their interest prior to the launching so they're the first inventors viewed.

4 comments:

StorkBrokers said...

That sure sounds exciting Mommy Melinda! Pretty sure you will have a great time conceptualizing the whole site itself. I can't wait to check on it when it gets launched for sure! Best of luck!

Jen C. said...

Hi, Melinda!! I can't wait! Does this mean I can start scoping out prospective advertiser? Thank you for all of the work you are putting into this. We've got to get some more followers here! I am working on that too :).

Talk soon,

Jen

Anonymous said...

This sounds GEEAT. Thanks for launching this site because it will wounderful for all of us. I need ot get a web site but I feel once I have my product to sell it will be better...What do you think....Lets keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Getting a website is great and getting traffic to the site is even better. womentorz.com will bring you that traffic so you're not wasting money on a site that people don't know about. I will be investing a lot on website optomization so it'll be in good standing with search engines. In order to be on the site it is imperative that there's inventory to send the buyer, but the quanity you have on hand is up to you. I would love to help in any way I can. Good luck.