Friday, July 10, 2009

Calling All Women Inventors

Hello! I recently attended a casting call in Chicago for TLC looking for Women Inventors. The experience was amazing and it provided an avenue to meet some astounding women in the process. I'm a business woman at heart and saw that there was a real need for a safe environment for women inventors to showcase and sell their inventions. I am about to launch a web site that I'm calling womentors.com and would like to start gathering interest. Everyone I have spoken with has been extremely excited about the idea and I already have a team of ecommerce pros that will assist me in creating an amazing and user friendly web site. I would love to hear from fellow female inventors. I will also be posting information I compile through my own struggles in getting the "AttachaTray" (patent pending) to market. I look forward to hearing your stories and building a network of support.
Post a Comment