Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kelly Ripa's TLC Women Inventor Casting Call

There are thousands of women inventors out there who were part of the casting call for Kelly Ripa's latest show on TLC. Whether you sent in a video or actually traveled to the casting call, I would love to hear your story.

I traveled from Seattle to Chicago with my invention and recumbent bike in hand ready to dazzle. I'm not the most confident person, but I was determined to showcase my invention. Even though the experience was quick and somewhat confusing.....(the all elusive green card, which I didn't receive) I met the most amazing women in the process. We have formed a small network of support to help each other become successful through our inventions. I look forward to hearing other experiences across the country and if you have received the much anticipated call that you've made it to the next step.
Post a Comment