The party will run all day with everyone pinning each others websites using Pinterest. The only catch is that we all need to be signed up for Pinterest, which is FREE, but requires an INVITATION. Signing up directly through Pinterest involves a waiting period, which we don't have patience for. :) If you're already signed up for Pinterest then you're set for Wednesday. If you're NOT signed up with Pinterest, here are the steps to follow prior to Wednesday.
- Leave a comment here with your name . During the party you will provide the website where you would like a photo or video pinned, so wait on that for the Pinning Party. This is simply for tracking purposes. You will need to leave a comment here first or we won't know you're friending us to be sent a Pinterest invitation. This is very important since we won't be able to send invites the day of the party.
- Send a friend request to me, Melinda Case Knight, and Kara Anderson via Facebook. Facebook is the easiest platform to send an invitation.
- The third step falls in our laps where we need to send you an invite.
- Once you accept the invitation you can register with Pinterest.
- Grab the "Pinterest Button" and put it in your browser toolbar and you're ready for the PARTY!
This is a full participation party, so if you're not up for pinning everyone who signs up then you shouldn't sign up. The rule to play is if you sign up you're also going to take the time to pin everyone else. Kara and I are the only ones who may not be able to pin everyone since we will be running the party. Who's in to play?!?!
Check out Kara's awesome video demonstration of how the Pinning Party will work.