Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Women Inventor Website Design


I'm very excited to be able to utilize my formal training in graphic design to create the overall look and imagery for womentorz.com. My business, MAK Promotions, LLC, had gone the route of interior design, which is my passion, but graphic design is still a nice creative outlet. I have no interest in learning HTML, so I'll leave that to the experts. Blue Sky Projects will be providing all of the web development to set up the ecommerce portion of the site. The buttons for navigation have not been designed, but the image you see is pretty close to what the final site will look like. I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you would like to see on the site and information that should be available to fellow inventors.


For those of you who are new to this blog, I will be launching an ecommerce site for women inventors to sell their inventions and deal directly with the consumer in a safe environment where all transactions are immediate. The site will be a heavily marketed tool where traffic will be high and reputation will be outstanding.

No comments: