Friday, January 29, 2010

Fridays and Shark Tank Go Together Like Peas and Carrots!

Time seems to be flying by at mach speed and there are so many exciting things on the horizon! It feels as though the stars and planets are aligning, reinforcing my true belief that things happen exactly as they are supposed to!

Tonight is another exciting night of Shark Tank viewing on ABC at 9/8 central! I am sure we will be doing a little tweeting about it under #womentorzluvsharktank, so be sure to check in! It will be very exciting to see if Jill with LipStix Remix can navigate the waters and come through unscathed! Go Jill!

I am also now more aware than ever after my interaction with the incredible Leslie Haywood, Founder of Charmed Life Products, LLC and Shark Tamer Extraordinaire, that no matter what life throws at you it is possible to move through it, rise above it and let it mold you for the better!

We recently showcased Grill Charms on our blog, but wanted to share a bonus clip from the viewing party at Leslie's home. She is absolutely an inspiration and just plain COOL!


Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jill / LipStix ReMix said...

Good Morning Melinda and all the Womentorz! It's 11:20AM and I am still ironing out some web site stuff to get ready for tonight's national launch of LipStix ReMix. I appreciate your cheers...it's going to be interesting to watch the show and hopefully...I am almost ready to tell the story -- can't wait to fill you all in on the juicy details :) take care and best wishes with all of your products! all my best - Jill