Friday, February 5, 2010

Shark Tank Friday and A Story of "Hope"

Fridays have officially become the day to Tweet about our love for Shark Tank which airs tonight at 9/8 central on ABC - even if you can't watch, set those recording devices!  We've had alot of fun the last couple of weeks chatting under #womentorzluvsharktank while watching the show and the Sharks are taking notice!  Kevin Harrington is now following @GrimeOut on Twitter!  Weee haaa!

As many of you are aware, there is one woman who overcame much during her entrepreneurial journey and, when she finally got her shot with the Sharks, she made it look like taking candy from a baby.  Her name is Leslie Haywood and she is one strong lady!  I am unable to post the image here, so please go to http://www.keychainforacure.com/ to view an exquisite image and read The Story Behind the Powerful Image of "Hope".

We hope you'll help spread the word!  Looking forward to chatting tonight during Shark Tank!

TGIF!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love to chat during one of my favorite programs: The Shark Tank. I just don't understand how to get to the chat wi the info given. Could you pls outline the steps to get there & I'll join you. Pls make those kindergarten type instructions. Assume I know nothing that's modern techi & you'll be right Thx Inventing Joy

Inventing Joy said...

Oops! Needed to set up my account first. Sorry

Unknown said...

Hi Joy-
We're so happy you'll be a part of the tweeting. : ) Once you set up an account with Twitter simply put #womentorzluvsharktank in the search box you see on the right hand side and all of the conversations with #womentorzluvsharktank will come up. You put your tweet in the field at the top of the page that says "what are you doing". In your message you must have #womentorzluvsharktank somewhere in your message and keep your message within the allotted number given by Twitter. Can't wait to see you there!

Inventing Joy said...

Hi Melinda, Thank you for your warm greeting. I feel like I wanted to feel in high school when the in crowd actually invited me in (not)! Its suprising how healing that feeling is even at my age which isn't a spring chicken LOL.
But what the hey? I've got my chocolate covered peanuts & my blanky & my dogs & we're all ready to curl up & watch Shark wi my new friend (that I havent' met yet) I checked the tv listings. Yikes! No Shark Tank. Oh tell me I'm wrong or the listings are wrong. Puleeeease! Puppy love from Inventing Joy & furry folk

Unknown said...

Hi Joy-

You're so sweet. You're definitely in a crowd of wonderful women. High school was the worst!!! I don't miss it and now surround myself with supportive and warm souls.

The tough thing for me is that the Shark Tank tweeting party happens on east cost time, so I'm usually not involved, but my wonderful Womentorz ladies keep the party alive. So, now I have to live with the Seattle rain and being in the wrong time zone. : )

Inventing Joy said...

Hi Melinda, I know about the rain. I grew up in Vancouver Canada. The dampness goes right through your bones & stays there. I could never get warm. brrrr I'm in sunny San Diego now. How about we start our own west coast shark party? Do you know when it comes airs on the west coast? PUppy love from Inventing JOy & the furry folk

Unknown said...

I love Vancouver!!! Having a west coast twitter party would be great. I looked on the shark tank schedule and couldn't find anything soon. Meet the Fockers is on at the Shark Tank time next Friday. If anyone knows when the next Shark Tank will air please let us know. Thanks.