Thursday, November 5, 2009
Happy Thursday everyone! We have had the pleasure of getting to know Kimberly Cayce with Kalyx Technologies during the process of forming Womentorz. You may have seen her on Shark Tank. She's a pretty speak lady with a lot of heart, talent and class. Since the show her line of sports bras have gone through the roof. Please check out their products at www.gokalyx.com.
Kimberly is also passionate about supporting breast cancer research and has developed a calendar with Team Kalyx models and $1.00 from the sale of each calendar will be donated to City of Hope to support breast cancer research, treatment and education. Please join them as they celebrate the launch of their 2010 Team KALYX Calendar! Here's more information about their event:
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Jeanie Madsen Gallery
1431 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Valet Parking will be provided
- Meet the lovely ladies of Team KALYX
- See the breathtaking photography of Brie Childers, Matthew Boyd and Zarc Lompart
- Watch a Fashion Show featuring the SPRING 2010 KALYX Collection
- Listen to the musical entertainment provided by celebrity DJ Jacquie Jack
- Enjoy Cocktails from our sponsors - Cabana Cachaca, Izze Soda and Quadry Winery.
- There is no charge for this event! Donations are encouraged, and, all donations of $20.00 or more and receive a VIP Swag Bag that includes a 2010 Team KALYX Calendar. Proceeds will go to support breast cancer research, treatment and education.
To be added to our guest list, please email us at RSVP@goKALYX.com.
KALYX Technologies, Inc.
Labels: Team Kalyx Calendar