Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Don't Miss It! Melinda & Jen Featured Tonight on "Your15Minutes" Blog Talk Radio

It was a pleasant surprise recently to receive a "request for interview" from Angle Bush, Host of "Your15Minutes" on BlogTalkRadio. Ms. Bush is a dynamic speaker, author and motivator who has interviewed the likes of Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee and Kwame Jackson from The Apprentice.

Melinda and I will be calling in to the show from our respective homes in Seattle and NJ to discuss Womentorz and also our own inventions. The show will air live tonight, Tuesday, October 27 at 6:45 p.m. EST.

You can listen by clicking on http://blogtalkradio.com/your15minutes

Hope you'll join us! It will be fun and informative!

2 comments:

LisaLisa said...

Wow! I'm so glad I found your blog...I'm a new mom inventor working hard to make a difference in the lives of our millions of children who suffers from Nocturnal Enuresis ( bed-wetting). I will be listening to the 15Minutes Blog Talk Radio today!

Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found our blog. You'r exactly what Womentorz.com is all about and for. Your invention sounds amazing and will change childrens' lives across the nation!

I would love to see your invention if you're ready. Please email mknight@womentorz.com and we'll add you to our database. We're hoping to get inventors loaded up on the site by Friday, a couple of days prior to launch.

I'm in the midst of the flu, so I may be a little out of it during the interview. Luckily, Jen is always on the ball and can take the slack. : ) I thank God for her everyday!

Thanks again for getting in touch with us. I hope you enjoy the interview.

Melinda