Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inventor Showcase: Eclipse Spa - isn't it time to go to your spa at home?

One of my favorite things to do is treat myself at a spa.  I'm lucky if this happens once a year.  Now Eclipse-Spa products make your home just as luxurious as any high end spa you could possibly go to.  With the economy the way it is, most of us are looking for ways to save money, but still treat ourselves.  Now is your chance!  Here's more information about Eclipse Spa and the creator Anne Keefe:
Q. What made you want to start your own company and launch a line of spa products?

I was so stressed out with my career to the point of having an anxiety attack on the freeway and thinking I was having a heart attack.  I knew I had to plan an exit strategy.  What's the opposite of stress?  Spa products, baby!


Q.  Why should someone purchase Eclipse Spa products? 

EclipseSpa products are for women (or men) that want naturally based products with scents that will transform their emotions and heal their body.  Our divine collection were created with nutritious ingredients to soften, soothe and protect the skin.  We want you to experience the tingle and glow of our products.


Q. Womentorz is proud to have Green products available on the site.  How is your product Green? 


By protecting the environment with organic and natural spa products that are biodegradable and containers that are recyclable. We use recycled shipping boxes when we can, recycled tissue paper, natural  handmade gift baskets and most of our products are made in a 100% wind-powered production facility that was built using Eco-conscious materials and methods. 



Q. What was your experience like in formulating your line of spa products? 

I worked with an experienced holistic formulator that has given me great guidance for my product line.  I have taken classes and listen to what my customers want.


Q. How do you balance running a business with your personal life?

Fortunately, we don't have children,otherwise it would be tough going.  We do enjoy the unconditional love of our dog and 2 kitty cats.


Q. What did you do prior to starting Eclipse Spa? 

I spent 29 years in the dental field.  The last 10 years was in dental sales which was very rewarding, but stressful


Q. What fact would readers find interesting about you? 

I have cycled over a 1000 miles in 5 years of participating with Team in Training-as a participant, mentor and coach.

No comments: