Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Inventor Showcase - Baker's Sto 'N Go


The Baker's Sto 'N Go makes me wish I was a baker!!! Even Paula Deen and Real Simple Magazine have chosen it as a must have. With the holidays coming up this is perfect for transporting your Christmas cookies. It would also make a wonderful gift for that baker in your life.

The Baker's Sto 'N Go is convenient and versatile with an innovative design that delivers a unique solution for the transportation and presentation of baked goods and other foods. Baker's Sto 'N Go is equipped with adjustable trays that slide in and out allowing for easy access and endless possibilities.

Here is our one on one interview with the the very talented inventor of The Baker's Sto 'N Go, Angela Nardis:


1. When did you first realize you had a passion for baking?

I’ve been baking forever! I’m Italian and we love cooking, baking, simply being in the kitchen.

2. How and when did the idea of the Baker's Sto 'N Go come to you?

During a meditation that I had after a batch of cookies was ruined in a bag, because there weren’t any containers big enough and easy enough to store and carry them in.

3. Tell us a what makes Bakers Sto N Go so innovative?

Bakers Sto 'N Go comes with 4 removable trays that allow your food items to stay intact, looking as beautiful as when you made them. Nothing gets ruined anymore. It’s small enough that it doesn’t take up too much space when not using, and large enough to hold 45 decorated cookies. Perfect for the holidays.

4. What has been the most rewarding part of the inventing process?


All the e-mails and phone calls that I get saying how much they love this. And thanking me for making it. There is so much satisfaction in that.



5. What has been the most challenging part of getting your product to market?


Dealing with the large stores, and their pricing demands. Thinking this is a China made product, and not caring about quality and FDA standards.

6. What or who motivates you through those challenging moments?


I keep a strong attitude when it comes to my intentions for this product and know my customers are the ones best served. It keeps me going. The one idol I have is Sara Blakely. She is my silent mentor. She invented Spanx, and her story is great!

7. What’s your favorite thing to bake?

Brownies! Everyone loves them and they are so delicious.

8. If you had a day to spend in any way you choose how would you spend it?

Being a wife and a mom, I would wake up to a clean house, with all the laundry done! Go to the gym, come home, grab a bite to eat, then go play a match of tennis, and win!!! Then catch up on TiVo’d shows, then dinner with friends. Come home to my husband and baby boy, say good-nite, and finally relax! Perfect day!!!

You can purchase the Baker's Sto 'N Go on Womentorz at http://www.womentorz.com/index.php/shop/view/91/

1 comment:

Ros said...

Another inspiring inventor. Thanks Angela for sharing your story. Rooting for your success!