Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inventor Showcase: Forget Me Nots



We are so impressed with the Forget Me Nots invention created by Patricia Charbonneau. We feel truly honored to have her as part of the Womentorz network. Please visit her website at http://forgetmenotsonline.com for more information about ordering and customization.

Forget Me Nots™ are expandable rings that are designed to wrap around anything you want to identify and/or personalize.

They're great for avoiding drink mixups by identifying water bottles, beer bottles, stemware, or any other beverage container...They make cool napkin rings/ placeholders...
They're unique party favor embellishments (I recently had a birthday luau party for my kids and had luau themed Forget Me Nots™ that wrapped around jars of sand art that kids took home)...
They can be wrapped around any container such as on jars of homemade jams, baby food, tomato sauce, etc...They are also an excellent and fun way for businesses to advertise themselves...When not in use, these pretty rings make fun bracelets!

A Note From Patricia

Forget Me Nots™ were invented while I was pregnant with my daughter. During that time, we were constantly having get togethers at my parents house where mostly everyone was drinking bottled water. Shortly into the evening it was hard to distinguish one open bottle from the next. I had a lightbulb moment- I had seen wine glass charms before but nothing that fit around the neck of a water bottle or any bottle for that matter. I recently decided to name the product Forget Me Nots™ because I realized that beverage bottles were just the beginning for these charming little rings!

I am very proud of my product and am currently making them by hand myself. I look forward to working with you to create Forget Me Nots™ that are personalized and customized to your complete satisfaction.

I feel blessed to have my own company so that I can be a stay-at-home mom for my two angels AND have a creative outlet that fills me with such passionate purpose. You really can have it all! I look forward to giving back for all of Forget Me Nots™ success by making contributions to enviromental and other causes to help make this world a better place for future generations.

1 comment:

Jen C. said...

This is a great showcase! It is so exciting every time we find another new product! Welcome Patricia!