Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur

The tell-it-like-it-is guide to cleaning up in business even if you are at the end of your roll!

When I was first introduced to Mike Michalowicz I knew he was an expert in providing resources and inspiration for entrepreneurs across the nation, but I didn’t realize how much I was truly going to enjoy and ultimately rely on his book, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, during some the growing pains of my own business.   Throughout those challenging times I found myself being inspired through his hilarious stories of self awareness and historical accounts of true toilet paper entrepreneurialism.   It’s true….the longer you just sit on the pot and don’t be creative with the three sheets you’ve been given the less likely you are to achieve success.

The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur is a book filled with

countless life lessons and advice that anyone at whatever level of business experience would greatly benefit from reading.  I’ve read numerous business “self help” books and usually come away with MAYBE one piece of advice I can use if I’m lucky.  They’re usually filled with a bunch of fluff and the same information said over and over….just in a different way.  This book is the complete opposite and is why I read and reread many sections of the book and have filled it with sticky notes for future reference.

Mike is an invaluable resource and supporter of the women entrepreneurial movement.  I strongly advise all of you to hurry and purchase his book and follow all of the projects he is involved with.  You can buy a copy of his book at along with other valuable resources at http://toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/store/store.html  I’m grateful to have met Mike and thankful for his generosity to not only me, but also to my Womentorz ladies who he so graciously gave signed copies of his book to.  Thank you Mike!!!

No comments: