Monday, September 2, 2013

Loopeez Featured on Good Day Sacramento as an Amazing Back To School Product for Preschoolers!



Loopeez was featured on Good Day Sacramento by the fabulous Julissa Ortiz as an amazing Back to School product for preschoolers!!!  


Loopeez "shoe tying aids" are the ORIGINAL, Award Winning Shoe Tying Aid created by me, mom of three, Courtney Maslow. Back in 2008 when I was teaching my daughter to tie shoes she couldn't hold the "loops" in place and complete the bow. There were no products that taught directly on the shoe and I knew there had to be a better way. Once I figured out the prototype my daughter and her friends were tying in minutes! Parents, doctors and teachers were amazed at how fast Loopeez worked! Loopeez are the only product to teach directly on the child's own shoe and teach BOTH methods of tying. I also created specially designed BI COLOR laces that help kids see the left/right lace.
 
 

Kids learn to tie in minutes!
So many great styles can be found on their website!
Click here to purchase Loopeez!

Stay tuned for the other products to be featured and where you can purchase them.  All products can be found on the Women Inventorz Network!

No comments: