Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teach your kids through family history and photos

We're so proud to have Shara Lawrence-Weiss officially part of our group.  Her business Mommy Perks has been a partner of Womentorz for almost two years now both online and through Celeb Hoopla.  I wanted to share with you all her recent appearance on ABC 15 in Arizona.  Her story is inspirational and makes me proud to call her a partner, friend and official Womentorz member!
 



Click here to visit her page on Womentorz!

7 comments:

Shara: Mommy Perks said...

So nice of you to write about me...perfect day for it, too ;-) Thanks for the lift!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could lift your spirits. Your story lifts many spirits and must be shared!

Louise S said...

Shara and Melinda- You are BOTH RockStars in my eyes- Thanks for doing what you do to support kids and families...

Shara: Mommy Perks said...

Thank you, Melinda. And thank you, Louise!! You know I feel the same way about you :-) (Rock star)

Cindy said...

Great segment Shara ~ YAY!!!

Ros said...

Ahh, our lovable Shara... so proud of you!

Shara: Mommy Perks said...

Thanks, Cindy & Ros!!