Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Womentorz Contest Winners!!!!

OK, I hope you’re all ready to see what you’ve won!!!!  I have either your blogger username or your email attached to identify who you are.  Please e-mail me at mknight@womentorz.com with your mailing address and shoe size if applicable and we will get your prizes out to you ASAP.  I will keep track of who sends me their mailing information.  Congratulations!!!  You were all winners!

LisaLisa - $100 Macy’s Gift Certificate
 
Ros Guerrero – Grill Charms

Michelle Mallory – O’Couture Ballet Flats
    
Cathy Herard – Parking Pal

Angela Akinniyi – Pouch Pals Sandwich Size
 
YouthfulTips  - $100 Gift Certificate to Macy’s
  
Elena Perez – Pouch Pals Snack Size

Natalie - aleq13@gmail.com – Parking Pal
 
Julie Davis - Ficklets Eyeglass Charms

BabyPlusMe  - Papillon Baby Bath Ring

My So Called Homeschool Life – Lizzie Lou Shoes (Children’s Size)
    
Holly - The Work at Home Woman   - $100 Gift Certificate to Macy’s

Smokymtnqueen1 $50 Gift Certificate to Macy’s

Jennifer Clay – Esse Reusable Bag – CarryAll Tote

3 comments:

Judy Joyce said...

Thank you so much! I love Womentorz :)!

LisaLisa said...

Hot diggity dog...lol lol I won!! Thank you so much...I love Womentorz too. LOL

Thanks again and Congrats to everyone!

Holly - The Work at Home Woman said...

Wow - THANK YOU! I am so excited!