Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Learn how to Think like a Genius

By Taryn Voget

Here is the unspoken secret about inventing a product line and starting a business: the business decisions are easy, managing your own emotional state through the start-up process is what's hard. One moment I'm on top of the world and the next billionaire, the next moment I'm pretty sure no one will buy a thing I've made and I've wasted a lot of time and money on a flop. This mental cycle repeats itself several times in a day, a week and a month. Maybe you can relate?

When I decided to launch the Everyday Genius Institute, I made the conscious decision to create products that I wanted and needed.  I reasoned that if I needed a product, so would many others. So when I needed to learn how to write copy that explained and sold my products, I deconstructed the copywriting strategies of one of the best copywriters in the business. I learned his strategies and then created a product to teach those strategies to others. Thus was born "Think like a Genius Marketing Copywriter: Write copy that SELLS using the simply genius strategies of a top copywriter."

When I needed to set clear goals, see things from different perspectives, eliminate fears and get motivated, I created a product called "The Core Strategies of Genius: Unlock your inner genius using these 7 proven techniques." In all seriousness I use at least one of these techniques everyday to help me break through barriers, take my business to the next level and manage my own emotional state.

Launching the Everyday Genius Institute and creating the Think like a Genius product line has been the hardest and most rewarding thing I've done in my career.  My hope is that our products teach people how to be more effective in every area of their life. From one woman inventor and entrepreneur to another, check out these products and discover how they can help you take your invention, business and life to a whole new level. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve.

About Taryn Voget, Founder and CEO of the Everyday Genius Institute


Taryn Voget is an entrepreneur, business adviser and adventuresse. She began her career with Accenture and for 13 years thrived as a high-end management consultant, helping the best companies in the world define, streamline and improve their business processes. She has worked with companies such as Disney, Gap, Genentech and the US Postal Service. At age 29 she started her own successful management consulting firm and amassed a client roster of Fortune 100 and startup companies. Taryn has an uncanny knack for unpacking complex processes and streamlining them. Through her years working with dozens of business and thousands of people, she has developed the unwavering belief that genius is always in the simplicity.  Her inspiration for the Everyday Genius Institute was ignited by her desire to reveal strategies of genius and make them accessible to everyone. 

Taryn spends her free time traveling the world, mentoring young professionals and enjoying her 5 siblings and adorable niece and nephews. She donates her time on various projects for her alma mater, Georgetown University, where she received a degree in Finance and Management. When you meet Taryn, you’ll find that she is a lover of perfect moments and believes that everyone has a genius.

 
Copywriting Product ($99)
http://bit.ly/9KkleZ
 
Wine Product ($49)
http://bit.ly/cbE054
 
Core Strategies Product ($149)
http://bit.ly/ckTuGf
 
A+ Student Product ($99)
http://bit.ly/bFEFw3

No comments: